Hi and welcome! I’m Jelena, and this little website is my internet home and the girl behind the blog. I enjoy photography and am married to my handsome hubby. This is a way for me to collect moments - to share bits and pieces of the day to day that would otherwise be lost in history. I believe that life should be lived to the fullest because each moment is precious and all too fleeting. 

Want to know more? Just ask šŸ’›


What does your name mean
My name Jelena means "Shining Light." Which i believe is from Russian origin. (Pronounced as Yelena)

What is your eye colour?
Brown in the middle mixed with light grey/blue on the outside. 

Where are you from and where were you born? 
I was born in Bosnia in a small town called Zenica - I moved to Australia when i was only 1 with my parents because of the war that was going on in the 90's. I am currently living in Brisbane, Queensland.

What is your nationality?
I am Serbian Australian. 
Recently i did the Ancestry DNA test to find out where i was from - Eastern Europe, Russia and North East Italy.

How tall are you? 
I am 170cm tall. 

What is your favourite colour?
Pink, White & Pastel Green. 

Who is your husband and tell us a bit about him? 
Mitch. He is from Zimbabwe. He is mixed with African, Asian (South) and European. We share the love of football (soccer) and his favourite colours are red and black. 

What book are you reading at the moment? 
I love to read, i just finished reading Jelena Dokic - Unbreakable which is about her survival as a refugee and how she survived on the tennis court to become No.4 in the world. 

What is your favourite sport?
I grew up playing soccer and basketball, i stopped playing basketball after College and am currently playing in a soccer team with my husband. 

Why did you start a blog?
I started this blog because i wanted to document my day-to-day life and as a creative outlet to express my love for Fashion, Food, Travel and just life in general. Some posts will also be faith based.  

Thank you for stopping by!