I am Married!  

On Sunday the 22nd of April 2018, i walked down the aisle and married my husband Mitch. A day that we had been planning for a year. To be honest it seems surreal that it happened. The morning of our special day was quite relaxing, even though I only had three hours sleep that night, i surprisingly survived the day. I can't explain the feelings i felt that morning but i was so excited to marry the man that has changed everything for the better. He has taught and shown me what real love is and I'm so grateful to God for placing him in my life. 

I've made it no secret that i didn't enjoy wedding planning, but the year of stress was worth it. I was a little sad it was over, but mostly quite relieved! but also just really happy with how the day went. We have memories that we'll always cherish and the wedding has made us appreciate our family and friends so much. We both feel incredibly grateful to have the people in the lives that we do, who made such an effort to make our day so special.