I thought i would do something a little different in this post. 2019 marks the end of a decade. Here are my most memorable moments from the decade that was.

2010

I moved to Cooranbong and started studying at Avondale College, i studied Photography/General Studies and made some great memories with a bunch of friends.




2011

I quit college and spent the Australian winter in Europe with my family for 3 months (Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia and London.) 




2012

I started studying Business Administration at TAFE which led me to my very first job with the government and i also met and started dating Mitch 3 months later. I also celebrated turning 21 years old in Melbourne for a few nights in a penthouse with my boyfriend, cousin and friend. Fun times! 




2013  

Biggest highlight, i was a bridesmaid in one of my friends weddings. Which was beautiful and the reception was held at Rydges in Southbank. 




2014  

I was the maid of honour for my best friends wedding. She was married on the gold coast. I also started an online women's clothing business called Miss Rosa Boutique which i kept for about 4 years, this was a fun experience, i learnt a-lot and am glad I had the opportunity to experience owning my own business which I've always wanted to do. 



2015

Spent three weeks travelling to South Africa + London + France with my boyfriend.



2016

Travelled to Japan for the very first time with my boyfriend and his friends. If you haven't been, you should definitely put it on your travel bucket list.






2017

Got engaged to my love during our second trip to Japan. He proposed in Disneyland!! Best.day.ever.





2018

Married my husband and took off 3 months to travel to the Maldives, Greece, Abu-Dhabi, Dubai, Jordan, Egypt and the USA for our honeymoon. If you look at my older posts you will see ive done one of my wedding and our travels. ☺️



2019  

This year i travelled to South Korea for my cousins wedding which was epic and bought a block of land with my husband - we will be building in March 2020. Very very excited!



I am excited to see what the next 10 years will bring. I'm ready for the new days and new adventures, bring on 2020!