This past weekend i spent some time in Noosa with my family + husband. We spent a morning walking the coastal track within the National Park which took 2 and a half hours. Its a really beautiful walk and if you crane your neck on your hike, you might just spot a koala or two - Noosa National Park is a favoured home of theirs. You can also take a break from your bushbashing at any number of the secluded beaches along the way and keep one eye on the ocean - you might see a whale or dolphin in the distance.

We stayed in a airbnb for two nights and used uber to get around without having to worry about parking. It was perfect 30 degree weather as well and i may have gotten a little sunburnt while in the sun for too long.

It was a beautiful weekend away and a much needed break. I only have a few more days until my christmas break of two weeks. I am looking forward to my holiday.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🌻