My husband and I spent two nights at the Sky haven Sanctuary. It was nice to relax, replenish and reconnect with nature in the eco-luxe bell tent in total privacy on the Gold Coast Hinterland's highest mountaintop acreage retreats. This is luxury glamping at its finest. There is breathtaking expansive ocean views from Burleigh headland all the way around to North Stradbroke Island.

I loved all the stylings and the thoughtfulness of tissues, towels and marshmallows for hot chocolate. The bedding was comfy, plenty of light with the lanterns and fairy lights! My favourite part was the breathtaking view from the tent!

I love finding stunning Airbnb places throughout Australia, because we get to enjoy places like this! Theres nothing like waking up to the sounds and sights of nature, until next time ✌🏼