For our wedding anniversary my husband surprised me with these beautiful bouquet of flowers and other gorgeous gifts like a delicious donut from Nodo. As well as a beautiful necklace from pdpaola. Im blessed to have a man that cares for me and spoils me with gifts. 

Since there were restrictions at the time because of the Covid-19 lockdown, we were only allowed to go on a beautiful sunset walk around the neighbourhood then we ordered Italian pizza and had a candlelit dinner. Definitely an anniversary date i won't forget. 


To my Husband,
Thank you for your friendship, your love and your willingness to journey through this life alongside me. I have learned a lot from the wisdom and knowledge that you have poured into me. Thank you for your tenacity and your strength. I love sharing laughter with you and enjoy our conversations. I am blessed to have such an amazing man by my side who loves me unconditional and sees past my faults. I pray that God will continue to lead and guide you. Happy Anniversary 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏾😙
Love always your Jelzie X


I haven't mentioned this, but Mitch and i are building a new home! (These are images in our new neighbourhood) We bought the lot sometime last year and all the emotions came with it. We were nervous and excited with all the questions and possibilities. I started feeling a bit giddy about designing our own space. I don't claim to be an expert with design, but there was a bit of passion and excitement that came alive in me when i knew we had this opportunity.

I wanted to make sure we designed a home that was practical for a family. When Mitch and I went through several styles of homes, it was easy to agree on our collective style. We both like the more Modern/Hampton style homes.

Designing and hopefully building soon (we find out next week) isn't all peaches and cream. It is an adventure for sure. But we are very excited to see how everything comes along. I will be giving updates on our home and am excited for this process to start.

Much love ✌🏼